This module is designed to support those elected or co-opted and/or working in local councils, to understand the principles of conduct expected of all councillors.
Councillors must abide by its own council's code of conduct. Information provided in this module is based upon national model guidance produced by The Local Government Association. The module also supports other versions of the Code of Conduct.
- Understand councillor obligations under the Code
- Understand when and where the Code applies
- Understand the minimum standards of conduct required in public office
- Understand the importance of training and maintaining competence
- Understand the different types of interest and when to declare
Understand the importance of the Register of Interests and its ongoing maintenance.
Enrol now Price : £16.